post-meditative imaging questions to explore in your journal.
perhaps choose one or two to focus on each journaling day.
allow your stream of consciousness to flow...
Before you answer: put your pen down. Place your hands over your heart. Close your eyes. And listen for the answer... the non-judgemental and loving answer within. You may hear her in your mind. In your heart. In your stomach. Maybe through words. Maybe through feeling. Maybe both.
answer what interests you -- maybe five, ten, all, or few.
- what sensations came up for you + in your body?
- in what areas did you feel tension, if any?
- what did you see, imagine, visualize from your mind's eye?
- did you hear any whispers?
- did any ideas of sparks of inner inspiration areas?
- do you see yourself living the images that came to you?
- did you recall on any memory?
- did you have moments of complete clarity?
- did you have moments of pure presence -- where nothing and no one came to mind?
- when you finally opened your eyes, what aftermath sensations were resonating?
extension from magic challenge:
- did you find any "blocks" that are limiting you from your full expression on this life experience?
- were there moments of pain?
- were there moments of peace?
- any wounds healed?
- any needs for closure sealed?
- any automatic thoughts that do not serve you arise?
- ie: "no one listens to me. i'm not worthy. i'm not good enough. i'm sad. something doesn't feel right."
- any automatic thoughts that empower you arise?
- ie: "i am deserving. i am free. i am worthy. i'm at peace. i love my life. this feels so right.
- were you ever distracted by thoughts that stress you out?
- what is the best technique for you to release thoughts that do not serve you? (visualize the thought leaving, shift the thought to something lighter?)
- did something arise that emotionally triggered you?
- what do you think this thought or memory was telling you?
- was there a stand out message that was suppressed for so long, that you finally received?
- any new messages that surprised you?
- how did you feel when you woke up from this meditation?