questions to explore in your journal.
perhaps choose one or two to focus on each journaling day.
preferably in the morning, just as you rise with the sun and allow your stream of consciousness to flow...
or after a meditative imagining.
Before you answer: put your pen down. Place your hands over your heart. Close your eyes. And listen for the answer... the non-judgemental and loving answer within. You may hear her in your mind. In your heart. In your stomach. Maybe through words. Maybe through feeling. Maybe both.
- If I was not afraid I would _____
- I know I have the power within me to lift others up whenever I need it because I _____
- I know I have the power within me to lift myself up whenever I need it because I _____
- What excited me most about my own life right now is my ability ____
- People are rather impressed by my _____
- I am rather impressed by my _____
- When I do ____ for my friends, it makes me feel aligned, at peace, and at ease
- When I do ____ for my family, it makes me feel aligned, at peace, and at ease
- When I do ____ for m soul, it makes me feel aligned, at peace, and at ease
- The mantra my soul needs to hear right now is _______
- One of my favorite healthy habits I'm happy I nourish daily is ______
- I love that I give off a ____ vibe
- I feel proud of myself when I _____
- I am excited to commit to practicing a little more ______ in my life
- I'm excited to get out of my comfort zone and do ______ my end of this month
- I accept _____ even if it's imperfect
- In fact, I love my imperfections, like: _______
- If I died tomorrow, I'm happy that I did the following: _____ (this may be a whole page or two!)